Call for a free review of your IG home infusion options
Accredo gives you full-circle care
We provide “full-circle” care by a team that includes a nurse, pharmacist, benefit specialist, and your doctor. Your full-circle team:
- Checks that the IG product and dose are correct for your needs
- Checks that any other medicines you’re taking do not affect your IG infusion
- Sends you refill reminders when needed
- Works with your doctor to make sure you have the treatment you need
- Works with you to help address questions about the cost of IG care
About infusion treatment with us
If you currently are going to a clinic or medical office for IG infusion treatment, you know all about the treatment process. Here’s a brief look at how the process works with Accredo home care.
The Accredo home care infusion process:
- Your doctor sends your prescription to Accredo.
- We contact your doctor to arrange for treatment and to discuss any details required by your prescription plan.
- Our pharmacists check the prescription and prepare the medicine for shipment to your home or to your doctor’s office.
- We phone you to schedule a shipping date (if we’re shipping to your home) and to arrange a nurse’s visit, if you’re having treatment at home.
- An Accredo home infusion nurse comes to your home to provide treatment (one treatment session can last one to four hours).
- Your nurse remains with you throughout the treatment session. The number of treatment sessions you need depends on the condition you have and on your health status. For instance, treatments could occur every month or might occur only when there’s a change in your health.
Get your IG treatment in the comfort of your home. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. Call, 866-522-8777.